5 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
113 Aufrufe
 Koen
(@koen)
Beigetreten: vor 4 Monaten
Topic starter  

I have a problem printing invoices when the Fakturama interface is set to Dutch (I created the translation to Dutch)

I get the following error messages:

could not create output directory: /Documenten/ODT/2023/Facturen in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#createOutputDirectory (472)
Error saving the OpenOffice document in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#saveOODocument (257)
Error starting OpenOffice with factuur.ott in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#saveOODocument (264)
Document couldn't be created. Reason: Error starting OpenOffice with factuur.ott in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#createDocument (186)

Fakturama works fine in English and German with the same *.ott template.

I've redone my test on a linux-pc that had never seen Fakturama and the same problem happened: starting the program in Dutch and libre-office integration doesn't work, switching to English and no problem.

I checked the translation files over and over again, but I can't find my mistake. I think I could have made a typo in some parameter.

Do you have any idea where to look for the cause and how to fix it?

Kind regards
Koen

Zitat
(@rheydenr)
Forum-Admin Registered
Beigetreten: vor 11 Jahren

Hi, I'll check this. Maybe there's an invalid character in translation files. Could you please send me these files for testing? (E-Mail address see impressum)

Viele Grüße,
Ralf.
Wichtige Infos zum Posten im Forum.
Fehler gefunden?

AntwortZitat
 Koen
(@koen)
Topic starter  

Thank you for your quick reply.

The files are included in Fakturama Version: 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT Build-ID: 20230421-0827

I uploaded them here as attachment.

Kind regards

Koen

AntwortZitat
(@rheydenr)
Forum-Admin Registered
Beigetreten: vor 11 Jahren

Ok, I've checked this. The default template seems to be filled correctly, but if I use my "all inclusive template" with all available placeholders, the application didn't output the file. So, it claims about missing address data, which in this case was correct. So, are there more error messages in the little message window at the left side corner? It seems that the translation files are correct so far.

Maybe the template file has some issues...

Diese r Beitrag wurde geändert vor 3 Monaten von rheydenr

Viele Grüße,
Ralf.
Wichtige Infos zum Posten im Forum.
Fehler gefunden?

AntwortZitat
 Koen
(@koen)
Topic starter  

@rheydenr 

The error message in the left corner is

could not create output directory:  in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#createOutputDirectory (472)
Error saving the OpenOffice document in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#saveOODocument (257)
Error starting OpenOffice with factuur.ott in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#saveOODocument (264)
Document couldn't be created. Reason: Error starting OpenOffice with factuur.ott in: com.sebulli.fakturama.office.OfficeDocument#createDocument (186)

I checked the rights on the folder /Documenten/ODT/2024/Facturen and they are correct. I assumed the / at the beginning of the path would be a problem, but that is the same in all other languages I looked at.

Interesting that the default invoice template works for you in Dutch. It doesn't work for me - same error message.

AntwortZitat
Teilen: